Jun 25, 2010

Michael Jackson - Remembering the Legend

The name "Michael Jackson" makes us groove to his tunes. I still remember my childhood days watching the famous poster stuck in my brother's room. My brother was a hardcore fan of MJ and tries to make me to sleep by playing MJ's songs. Instead, i used to shake my hips and dance for those peppy numbers. Thus i came to know the king of pop. He drives people crazy with his moonwalk, toe stand, Synchronized Group Dance, Crotch Grab often accompanied by an "Ow!" or a "Shamon!," Anti-Gravity Lean, Egyptian Flare etc..
Michael Jackson holds a patent for shoes that let you do the Smooth Criminal "anti-gravity lean."


Here is a collection of his signature moves and his power packed performances adored by millions of fans across the globe.









My first impression.. Bad poster


The master himself at different stages of a perfect moonwalk


Michael Jackson on toes..


Anti-Gravity Lean..


Signature step



He's strongly etched in our minds




His mind blowing performances


No one will ever fill his shoes...

He is the greatest entertainer of all times..
He's immortal...He lives in his music and in our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say...