May 7, 2010

A Junk Blog

Most of them would find a junk today. Yes, i think I'm going to be the first to introduce this term "Junk Blog".

I always wanted to write a blog. Be it a thought, or an idea or a travel experiences, movies, music, people or some far fetched insights on philosophy or science. I have always thought about writing a blog on this and that and finally i stumbled upon a very rare blog -My Junk Blog.
The term junk itself is a turn off for many,.so I'm sure most of the people would neglect this article oops,..sorry this "Junticle". I can imagine a weird looking expression in their faces if they stumble upon this blog.

Junk Blog is nothing but blogging without a definite idea or a purpose.Its a persons ability to make something out of nothing. I don't want to draw up a huge theory on the Junk Blog even though i feel like doing so. Yes, junk blogger present a lengthy theory out of nothing.

So this is my Junk blog and I'm really proud of taking a blunt initiative to write up something that makes me to write more. Oh come on,.it wont be a junticle again. I should be writing some interesting stuffs too ;)

Until then,.its Shuba signing off....
 Junk Blog its not always useless, it is recyclable like wealth out of waste  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say...